If you have arthritis, fibromyalgia, or any other cause of chronic pain, it is very likely you have heard about CBD. It is becoming a new trend and there are many products in a variety of presentations. But you want to be sure about your purchase every time, and not all brands and online stores are reputable.
We’ve encountered the same problem in the past, and that’s why we created this useful list. Here, you will find the best CBD for pain in different presentations, and all of them from reputable sources. You’ll get a link to the manufacturer’s web and an overview of the ratings according to past user experiences.
|Max CBD Wellness
CBD Pain Relief Cream
1000mg of CBD per 59ml (2oz) jad
|– Fast-acting ointment cream
– Helps to manage joint pain, arthritis, muscle aches, chronic pain
– High CBD concentration
– Peppermint oil gives cooling sensation
|Goat Grass CBD Roll-On Gel – cooling pain relief
600mg of CBD per 30ml (1oz) bottle
|– Infused menthol, eucalyptus and rosemary
– Useful for aching joints and superficial muscle tissue
– Made with 99.9% Pure CBD Isolate
CBD Quick Relief Gel
250mg of CBD per 59ml (2oz) bottle
|– Perfect cooldown partner
– No greasy after-feeling
– Fast absorbing gel
– Perfect for daily aches and active workout
Pain recovery 1500mg CBD capsules
50mg of CBD per 1 capsule
|– Can be used as for full body
– Perfect for active lifestyles
– Lab Tested
– NON GMO
|Max CBD Pain Relief Salve 125mg
120mg of full spectrum CBD per 1.5 oz jar
|– Fast acting relief for aches and pains
– A powerful pain relief formula
– Organic and non-GMO for your safety
– Rich, natural ingredients for your body’s needs
Pain Relief CBD Roll On Gel
1500mg of CBD per 90ml (3oz) bottle
|– Powerful anesthetic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities
– Hands-free application
– Self-Massage onto painful muscles
– Great for travelling
CBD Pro LifeStyle All Purpose Lotion
600mg of CBD per 60ml (2oz) container
|– Relief from hard-work
– All-natural muscle and joint support
– Fast-acting and long-lasting
– No greasy leftover
CBD infused cream
250mg of CBD per 95g (3oz) tube
|– Fast-acting formula
– 3rd party tested
– Quality guaranteed
– Contains full-spectrum CBD, Willow Bark and menthol
Pain Relief Tincture
|– Recommended for acute pain, fast acting pain relief, menstrual pain, neuropathic pain, endometriosis, inflammation
– Contains Corydalis Yanhusuo, Angelica Arc, Angelica Root, Zanthoxylum, Ginger
– Full Spectrum
– Naturally grown
– Made in Switzerland
|Mission Farms CBD
Relieve CBD Balm Stick
600mg CBD per 1 oz jar
|– Full Spectrum CBD from Oregon-grown hemp (straight from the brand’s farms)
– 600mg of CBD per 1 oz (28.5g) stick
– Contains Beeswax, Shea butter, and Coconut Oil to soften and moisturize the skin; Camphor and Copaiba Oil to soothe pain receptors; and various essential oils
– Easy to use, compact, convenient
– For long-lasting relief of discomfort, pain and inflammation
– 3rd party lab tested, Food Grade certified, made in the USA
Do you need CBD for pain?
CBD oils can be useful for many health problems, and pain is one of the most common applications. In accordance with a 2016 research of the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health, CBD may be associated with pain relief. If you’re suffering from chronic pain, it is a suitable option that can help you avoid overconsumption of non-steroidal anti-inflammatories.
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a substance naturally found in cannabis. But different from other substances in marijuana, this one will not give you a “high”. Among many other cannabinoids, this one is completely safe and holds the therapeutic potential of cannabis without a long list of side effects.
Thus, if you’re constantly experiencing pain from arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and other causes, give CBD a try.
Why are people using CBD for pain?
CBD has multiple applications, and it is a completely safe and natural supplement. In some cases, it may be more effective than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, different from these medications, CBD won’t cause harm to your stomach or any other part of the gastrointestinal system. Quite the contrary, because it has soothing effects on your digestive system and works for an upset stomach, too.
People use CBD for pain because it is practical, a natural and safe remedy, and has a scientific backup from reputable universities and investigation centers.
Other known CBD effects
Besides improving pain symptoms, CBD can be useful in these cases:
- It may have soothing effects for patients with anxiety and depression
- It is a great alternative to relieve insomnia and poor sleeping habits
- Cannabidiol is often associated with an impressive anti-inflammatory effect, and it works in the musculoskeletal tissue, the joints, and even the brain.
- It may reduce the incidence of seizures in some patients
People who use CBD for pain usually do not experience concerning side effects. This supplement is considered “generally safe” because the scientific evidence so far does not point out any dangerous adverse event.
However, it is possible you feel certain symptoms if you use a high dose. The most common are drowsiness and tiredness, and sometimes nausea. If you experience these symptoms, be sure to inform your healthcare professional.
CBD can be a great supplement for people with chronic health conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia. It sometimes works better than the standard treatment and does not have side effects. However, if you are planning to use CBD for pain, look for reputable brands and make sure you read the reviews.
We have made the research process much easier for you by creating a complete list of the best CBD for pain. They are all from trustworthy sources, and have tons of great review that you might want to look at.