Disrupted sleep and insomnia are becoming predominant problems in our society. People are feeling more stressed and anxious than ever, and this likely affects their quality of sleep. We also have electronic media and many other distractors that go against our circadian rhythms and may have lasting consequences in our sleep patterns.
Most sleeping aids are excellent at helping you doze off, but they are also expensive, require a prescription, and may potentially cause a withdrawal syndrome. That’s why people are looking for alternatives, and CBD is one of them.
However, if you want to look at the best CBD for sleep, there will be hundreds of sites and advertisements on the web. We are making the choice easier for you by putting up a list with the very best products from trustworthy sources and the main product characteristics according to help you find your best product to sleep through the night.
|Green Helix Deep Sleep Deep Sleep Formula 1500mg CBD Capsules
30 capsules per bottle
READ OUR REVIEW
|– 1 capsule = 50mg CBD (Very strong)
– Proprietary Deep Sleep Infusion 348 mg: Lemon Balm Extract, Kava Kava Extract, Chamomile Extract
– Autoship this product monthly or bi-weekly for a 20% discount
750 mg CBD per bottle
|– 25 mg CBD per capsule (medium-strong)
– 1mg melatonin per capsule
– THC free
– Lab tested
CBN + CBD 1:3 Sleep Tincture
150mg CBN + 450mg CBD
per 30 ml (1 oz) bottle
| – 20mg (15mg CBD + 5mg CBN) per serving (medium strength)
– Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts), CBN, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Natural Terpenes
– CBN primarily binds with CB1 receptors, which are known as receptors that influence sleep
– Non-addictive, non-GMO, naturally farmed
CBD Oil Night-Time Lavender
30ml (1oz) bottle
|– Available in 3 concentrations: 500 mg, 1,000 mg, 1,500 mg CBD
– Formula with Linalool and Myrcene
– MCT oil base
– Organic Full Spectrum
Premium Hemp Extract
(Hemp CBD Oil Tincture)
per 30ml (1oz) bottle
|– 1500 mg per bottle
– Broad Spectrum extract, with all cannabinoids like CBA, CBC, CBD, CBG, CBN, and terpenes
– Peppermint Flavor
– Supports Healthy Sleep Cycles
|Royal&Pure CBD Tincture Hemp Oil | PM Sleep
1000mg of CBD
per 30ml (1oz) bottle
|– 36mg of CBD per serving
– 60mg of Melatonin per bottle (2mg per serving)
– Peppermint flavor
– For restful night’s sleep
NIGHT TIME CBD OIL FOR SLEEP
300 mg CBD
per 30ml (1oz) bottle
|– Contains melatonin, natural lavender terpenes and MCT oil (coconut oil)
– Nano-emulsified Broad Spectrum CBD
– Subscribe and save 15%
CBD PM Softgel Capsules
500mg CBD per bottle
|– 16.7mg of CBD and 3mg of melatonin per softgel
– Broad Spectrum CBD from U.S.-grown hemp
– Contains vitamin E, chamomile, valerian root extract, and other herbs
– Available in 60-count bottle
Why would you need CBD for sleep?
CBD is a great sleeping aid, and it doesn’t have a long list of side effects. As opposed to prescription medications, CBD will not cause dependence or a withdrawal syndrome. It is believed to relieve tension and provide the best conditions to fall asleep. But if you stop using it, you won’t have a rebound effect and become an insomniac.
On the other hand, CBD is considered more effective compared to other natural remedies. If you tried herbal teas and infusions, aromatherapy, and other methods to fall asleep but they don’t work for you, trying CBD is a fair idea.
This substance is extracted from hemp, and stimulates a type of receptor in the body called CB2. Connecting with these receptors, cannabidiol modulates brain activity, reduces pain and inflammation, and also promotes relaxation and sleep without giving you a “high”, as it happens with THC.
Why are people using CBD for sleep?
People use CBD for sleep because it’s a natural remedy without known sides effect with good safety profile, that is a valid alternative to prescription meds. Recent studies pay attention to the role of CBD in healthy sleep cycles. CBD is known to induce a comfortable sleep as opposed to extreme drowsiness and decay. CBD effect is mild, it stimulates sleep by reducing tension and stress, not forcing sleep on you.
Other potential health benefits of CBD
CBD is a great option to promote sleep, but is also associated with a few other health benefits:
- It is useful to modulate pain symptoms, even in cases of chronic pain such as arthritis and fibromyalgia
- According to numerous studies, CBD has great potential in reducing inflammation
- Applied over the skin, it has soothing properties and might be good to control skin problems like acne and wrinkling
- CBD is used to control or prevent seizures
According to WHO report, CBD is branded as “generally safe”. In other words, according to the latest clinical trials, there are no significant or dangerous side effects.
If you experience symptoms such as drowsiness, tiredness, fatigue, and nausea, they are probably due to a high dose.
CBD is not only a sleeping aid. It is also a known an anti-inflammatory agent that modulates pain and helps you relax. So far, there are no known significant side effects of CBD. If is considered safe and sold as an over-the-counter supplement.
If you’re looking for the best CBD for sleep, try to find a reliable source from a trustworthy company. We hope that the list of high quality CBD products formulated to promote good night sleep, will be worthy of your attention.