The CBD therapeutics market in the United States is estimated to be worth over $2.8 billion. However, Cannabidiol (CBD) is far from the only cannabis therapeutic currently on the market.
Cannabidiol is by far the most abundant cannabinoid found in hemp. However, a growing body of research suggests that less well-known cannabinoids like Cannabigerol (CBG), might have a much broader range of therapeutic uses.
As well as having a broader range of therapeutic uses, many people claim that CBG is more effective than CBD at treating pain and inflammation. The only question is, what CBG oil or other Cannabigerol therapeutics should you consider using?
What are the Best CBG Oil Products Currently on the Market?
When choosing CBG oil and other therapeutics, it is important to select products carefully.
At present, there are several highly reputable CBG brands on the market. However, it is very difficult in practice to isolate CBG from hemp. Because counterfeit CBG products exist, which typically take the form of regular CBD labeled as Cannabigerol.
To help you avoid less reputable brands and CBG products, we’ve compiled a list of the best CBG oil therapeutics currently available in 2021.
CBG + CBD 1:1 Oil Tincture
500mg CBD + 500mg CBG
per 30 ml bottle
|– 17mg of CBG + 17mg of CBD per 1ml serving
– Total 1000mg of active ingredients per jar
– Non-GMO, 3rd-party lab tested
– Naturally farmed; CBG from unique US grown hemp strains
– Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts), CBG, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Natural Terpenes
READ OUR REVIEW
Just Copy & Use your CBDistillery coupon code now:
CBD + CBG 2:1 Wellness Oil Tincture
4000mg CBD + 2000mg CBG
per 60 ml bottle
|– 2:1 ratio of CBD to CBG
– Available in strengths 500mg of CBD, 1000mg of CBD, 2000mg of CBD and 4000mg of CBD per jar
– 3rd-party lab tested
– Broad Spectrum
– Contains Curcumin and Coenzyme Q10 to maximize therapeutic effects
READ CBDFx REVIEW
Just Copy & Use your CBDFx coupon code now:
CBG + CBD 1:1 Tincture
1000mg | 2000mg of active ingredients
per 30 ml bottle
|– 1:1 ratio of CBG:CBD blend
– Available in dosages of 1000mg (500mg of CBG + 500mg of CBD) and 2000mg (1000mg of CBG + 1000mg of CBD)
– Contains CBG Isolate Extract, CBD Isolate Extract, MCT Oil
– From organically grown Kentucky hemp
– Non-GMO, THC free
– Citrus flavor
– 0.25, 0.50, 0.75 and 1mL markers on dropper
– 3rd-party lab tested, made in USA
Just Copy & Use your Medterra coupon code now:
| Hyve CBD
(by Savage CBD)
Full Spectrum Tincture with CBG
300mg | 600mg | 1200mg
per 1oz (30ml) bottle
|– Available in dosages 300mg, 600mg and 1200mg of active ingredients per jar
– Full-spectrum, MCT Oil
– Organically grown hemp
– No pesticides, non-GMO, Gluten free
– Made in USA
– Lab tested
– Natural | Strawberry & Apple | Raspberry & Citrus flavors
READ SAVAGE CBD REVIEW
CBG Oil Tincture
1000mg per 1 oz (30ml) bottle
|– 1000 mg per 30ml jar, potent 1:1 blend of CBD and CBG
– Organic industrial hemp grown in Oregon
– CO2 to extraction
– THC free, Zero preservatives
– Affordable prices
– Recommended for your morning routine
– Natural flavor
READ CBDism REVIEW
Just Copy & Use your CBDism coupon code now:
How Can Consumers Identify the best CBG Oil?
Like Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol is completely safe for therapeutic use. However, not all CBG oil therapeutics are created equal.
Cannabigerol only occurs in trace amounts in hemp and cannabis. This is because CBG is metabolized in hemp as plants grow to become other cannabinoids like CBD and THC. Because of this, it takes a lot of hemp biomass to create CBG oils and other therapeutics.
To make isolating CBG from hemp easier, some hemp growers grow genetically modified hemp that is tweaked to produce more Cannabigerol. Others use fertilizers and chemicals to encourage plants to grow faster.
Sadly, CBG oil that is isolated from intensively farmed hemp can contain traces of potentially harmful chemicals. This is why the best CBG oil products on the market are those which are created using GMO-free, naturally grown hemp.
- Regardless of whether you are looking for the best CBG oil or regular CBD oil, always look for GMO-free therapeutics.
- Ideally, CBG users should always look for CBG oils that contain CBG derived from organically grown hemp.
- The best CBG oils for therapeutic use are always those that are third-party lab tested for quality and purity.
Why Do People Use CBG Oil?
Why CBG oil therapeutics are increasing in popularity at present is simple.
Research shows that CBG oil exhibits many of the same therapeutic properties as regular Cannabidiol. Like CBD, research shows that CBG may be able to help treat chronic pain, inflammation, and anxiety. However, CBG works slightly differently to CBD.
In the body, CBD works by stimulating CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors in the brain and central nervous system. However, CBG binds directly to these receptors. As a result, many people report faster, longer-lasting relief from symptoms like chronic pain when using CBG.
Some research also suggests that CBG may be able to help treat conditions like glaucoma, as well as slow the proliferation of some cancer cells.
What Strength CBG Oil Should You Use?
Like with CBD oil, CBG oil therapeutics are available in a variety of different strengths. Typically, these range from oils containing 250mg of CBG to oils containing up to 2500mg. In every case, though, new CBG users are advised to start experimenting with CBG in low doses.
While most people tolerate CBD and CBG oil well, using high-strength oils can result in minor side-effects. (Often, these manifest in the form of slight digestive discomfort.) This being the case, if you are new to CBG, always experiment with low strength CBG, before using 1000mg or higher strength Cannabigerol.