CBD is an interesting trend nowadays, and there are now many products advertising a variety of health benefits. One of the best features of pure CBD products is that they do not have a substance known as THC. But if you’re not careful, you might be buying CBD oils with trace amounts of THC. However, should we be afraid of THC and be aiming to buy THC free CBD oils?
Full spectrum, broad spectrum and isolates – what’s the difference?
There are three types of oils you might come across while shopping for CBD:
Full spectrum oils contain all cannabinoids, including the trace amounts of THC (up to 0.3%);
Broad spectrum oils contain all cannabinoids except for THC;
Isolates are the purest form of CBD and they don’t contain other cannabinoids.
Choosing the right THC free CBD product
So, if you want to get a THC-free product, you can go either for broad spectrum or isolate products. You can find our top choices in this list of six safe options you can try. They are all THC free, guaranteed by 3rd party testing certificates on the respective merchants’ websites. Also, if you don’t know what is THC and why would you want to avoid this substance, keep reading below to get a quick grasp of the topic at hand.
Relief + Relax
500mg (Regular Strength)
|– Broad Spectrum (0% THC)
– Recommended serving of CBD is 30-60mg daily
– Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Broad Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts), Natural Terpenes
0% THC Isolate CBD Oil
|– The highest quality Isolate CBD.
– Loaded with nature’s most vital ingredients.
– A natural pain reliever, mood stabilizer, and sleep supporter.
– Organic and non-GMO.
Premium Grade PŪRCBD™
THC free CBD oil
500 mg| 1000mg| 1500 mg
per 1 oz (30 ml) bottle
|– 100% THC Free CBD oil
– Available in 3 strength options: 500 mg, 1000 mg or 1500 mg CBD per jar
– Different flavors: mint, natural, lime or cinnamon
– Free US-shipping
Extra Strength Tincture
|– THC free
– Highly Absorptive Colloidal
– Emulsion Suspension Liquid
– Sublingual Formula for Fast Assimilation
Classic CBD Oil Tincture
1500 mg CBD per 1 oz (30 ml) bottle
|– THC free
– Pure Isolated CBD in MCT Oil
– All-natural, vegan and non-GMO
– 60 servings per bottle (suggested serving size: 0,5 ml)
– the dropper in the cap has measurement markers of 0.25, 0.5, 0.75 and 1ml
Serious Relief + Turmeric
0% THC Tincture
|– Doesn’t contain THC
– Broad spectrum hemp CBD tincture
– Contains MCT oil, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, turmeric, and avocado oil
Do you need THC free CBD oils?
All CBD oils are manufactured from a hemp seed. However, there are different types. There are no THC CBD oils, and other blends that leave trace concentrations of THC to increase the effectivity of the blend. But what is this substance?
THC is short for tetrahydrocannabinol. It is a natural substance we find in cannabis or marijuana, but it is the main responsible for the psychoactive effects. So, without THC, CBD oils will not have any type of effects that will make you feel “high”.
Trace concentrations of THC are included in some CBD oils because it gives an additional push, making the blend a bit more effective. But the risk of side effects is also increased. So, if you don’t have very severe symptoms and if this is the first time you use CBD oils, we recommend trying no THC oils first.
Why are people using THC free CBD oils?
CBD oil has promising therapeutic effects by stimulating a receptor called CB2. It is a receptor associated with health benefits that include anti-inflammatory effects, pain modulation, and others listed in the section below.
THC free oils might not be as effective as full-spectrum CBD oils if you have very severe symptoms, but people use it more often when they have mild symptoms or as a suitable entry level for those who have not yet tried CBD.
Health benefits of THC free CBD oils
- They are a great alternative in the management of pain
- They might relieve insomnia and restlessness symptoms
- It is a great addition to treatment for inflammatory diseases
- In some cases, THC free CBD oils may also reduce the incidence of seizures, as shown in this study
THC free CBD oils do not have many side effects. This supplement is tagged as “generally safe” by health authorities. What this means is that so far, and according to the latest investigations, no dangerous side effect has been encountered.
Still, some people may experience symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, and drowsiness. If you’re experiencing these symptoms, it is probably due to a high dose. However, be sure to talk to your doctor and follow his recommendations.
THC free CBD oils are an excellent way to start consuming CBD. Because they don’t have any trace of the substance that causes the “high” effect of marijuana, you won’t need to worry about any related trouble. Instead, you will enjoy the therapeutic benefits of CBD without the potential side effects.
However, what you need to do is be careful about the options in the market, because not everyone will be completely reliable. That’s why we took time to gather the best no THC CBD oils and give them in a useful list in this article.