What are the best CBD oils for potential pain relief, anxiety relief, and general wellness in 2020?
Every day CBD oils and therapeutics become a little more popular. This is thanks to increasing word of mouth CBD recommendations, coupled with an increasing body of research supporting the therapeutic uses of Cannabidiol. The only question is, which CBD oils should you consider using?
What are the Best CBD Oils on the Market?
When choosing CBD oils and other CBD therapeutics, it is important to select products carefully.
As a rule, every CBD brand on the market says that it manufactures the best CBD oils, edibles, and smokable products. However, claims should always be treated with some skepticism.
At present, there are several highly reputable CBD brands on the market. However, there are also several less reputable brands. Worse, there are even counterfeit CBD products available on some online marketplaces.
To help you avoid less reputable brands (and potentially unsafe products) and buy reliable CBDs at an affordable price, we’ve compiled a list of the best CBD oils currently available in the U.S. in 2020, with discount codes for them. Below, you’ll, therefore, find a list of Cannabidiol products that contain only the highest-quality CBD. Don’t forget to use your promo code to get a discount on the best CBD oils out there!
CBD Oil Tincture 500mg
30mg CBD per dropper, 500mg CBD per 1 fl oz bottle
– Broad spectrum; derived from Colorado-grown hemp
– Suspended in coconut oil
– Contains Vitamin B12 (6.2 mcg) and Vitamin D3 (400 IU)
– Vegan, non-GMO, Gluten free
– Lab tested
– Made in the USA
– Delicate fruit punch flavor
Use your Sunday Scaries coupon code now: CBD20
500mg CBD| 1500mg CBD| 3000mg CBD per 30ml bottle
– Available in 3 various strengths
– Made from organic industrial hemp grown in Oregon
– Ingredients: CBD Oil, MCT Oil, Terpenes
– Non-GMO, no additives, no pollutants
– Manufactured in the U.S., Lab tested
– You can choose Natural, Cool Mint, Meyer Lemon, Espresso or Grape flavor for any of the suggested dosages
Use your CBDism coupon code now: 15OFF
Premium Grade PŪRCBD™ Hemp CBD-Rich Oil
500mg CBD| 1000mg CBD| 1500mg CBD per 30ml bottle
– 100% THC Free
– Made from organically USA-grown CBD-rich strain hemp
– Gluten free, non-GMO
– No heavy metals and pesticides
– 3rd-party lab tested
– You can buy this CBD Oil in regular strength (500mg of CBD per jar) with Mint, Natural, Lime or Cinnamon flavor
– 500mg CBD, 1000mg CBD and 1500mg CBD dosages are available for Mint flavor version
– Free U.S. shipping
Use your Purely coupon code now: PURELY20
CBD + CBG WELLNESS TINCTURE
4000mg CBD + 2000 CBG per 60ml bottle
– Next-generation CBD Oil Tincture with added Cannabigerol (CBG) which enhances the therapeutic potential of CBD
– Broad Spectrum
– With Curcumin and Coenzyme Q10
– Available in 4 strengths: regular 500mg CBD (+250mg CBG), extra strength 1000mg CBD (+500mg CBG), maximum strength 2000mg CBD (+1000mg CBG), maximum strength+ 4000mg CBD (+2000mg CBG) per jar
– 3rd-party lab tested
– U.S. – made
Use your CBDFx coupon code now: FXSAVINGS
CBN + CBD 1:3 Sleep Tincture
150mg CBN + 450mg CBD per 30ml bottle
– All the advantages of full-plant extraction with the added benefit of Cannabinol (CBN) – one of the minor cannabinoids
– 20mg of active ingredients (15mg CBD + 5mg CBN) per serving (medium strength)
– Like CBD, CBN works within your endocannabinoid system (ECS), but CBN binds directly with CB1 receptors, which can affect sleep
– Contains Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts), CBN, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Natural Terpenes
– From industrial hemp, non-GMO
– 3rd-party lab tested, US Hemp Authority Certified
– Made in the USA
Use your CBDistillery coupon code now: TAKE15TOPREVIEW
How Can Consumers Identify the best CBD Oils?
Cannabidiol itself is one of over a hundred different cannabinoids that can be found in hemp and cannabis. Many people, therefore, consider the best CBD oils for therapeutic use, to be full-spectrum oils that contain CBD and several other cannabinoids. There are also several different ways CBD can be extracted from hemp.
At present, using pressurized carbon dioxide to separate CBD from hemp biomass is widely appreciated as the best CBD extraction method. This is thanks to the fact that other methods can leave traces of solvents and alcohol in extracted Cannabidiol.
This is not to say that CBD extraction using solvents results in poor quality CBD. However, full-spectrum CBD oils containing CO2 extracted CBD are generally very high in quality and purity.
Why Do People Use CBD Oil?
Why CBD oils and other Cannabidiol therapeutics are so popular at present is simple.
Mounting research and anecdotal evidence suggests that CBD may be as effective as some prescription medications for alleviating symptoms of pain, inflammation, and anxiety. Evidence also suggests that CBD oils may be able to help improve sleep quality, reduce the frequency of epileptic seizures, and even increase energy and mental focus.
Because CBD oil does not contain THC, people can also use CBD without having to worry about feeling high or experiencing cannabis-like side-effects.
Most CBD oil brands make available CBD oil in a variety of different strengths. Typically, these range from oils containing 250mg of CBD to oils containing up to 2500mg. In every case, though, new CBD users are advised to start experimenting with CBD in low doses.
While most people tolerate CBD well, using high-strength oils can result in minor side-effects. Often, these manifest in the form of slight digestive discomfort. This being the case, if you are new to CBD, always experiment with low strength CBD, before using 1000mg or higher strength CBD oils.